Thursday, December 22, 2011

B is for Bed . . .

 . . or C is now for CUDDLE! You pick!

It all started this morning, Foster Momma said i could come UPSTAIRS (new smells!) but only if i was a good boy. She is busy in the mornings and warned that since BestFriend Quinn was older and wiser than me, that morning is a quiet time for him (he tends not to get rolling til later in the day, silly Elderbull). 

So i was practicing my Down-Stay on the dog bed
And BestFriend Quinn was on the PEOPLE bed (which looked way more comfy and fun than where i was, but foster momma told me to lie here, so i did . . . good manners Eugenious, gooood manners)
I waited . . . 

and waited . . . 
(please note my perfect polite paw placement! har!)

And then, i heard in his quiet and tired morning voice, BestFriend Quinn tell me he was cold, and might like some company on the bed. He said that if he said it was okay, Foster Momma would be okay with it. Well, what the Elderbull says goes . . . 
He was right, 2 dogs are warmer than one! BestFriend said it we were really calm and look like we aren't up to no good (because he has also taught me the people bed is one of the BEST places to wrestle, soooo bouncy) ahem, that Foster Momma will think we're resting and let us hang out up there longer . . . see, goooood doggies . . . 
I love you BestestFriend Quinn. Not only are you smart and fun but you are cuddly too!
But now I have to go pee . . .!

1 comment:

  1. I love this dog! He's beautiful, such sweet eyes. I will be very jealouc of whoever is so lucky to have him come and live with them! I love your blog and the voice you give him so matches his face and expressions. Everyday when I get on the computer I go right to this blog to see if I'll be able to get a peek into Eugene's new world. You're a true blessing. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete