Friday, November 25, 2011

Who are you calling a Turkey?


Foster Momma says that if I were to be adopted by an American family, that today/this weekend would be the time that they would be ever so thankful to have me and I would get extra special yummy things to eat . . . ! Sounds good to me!

For now, however, I am eating pumpkin and plain rice (not so appetizing) because I have a bit of an upset tummy.

However, I am still getting the occasional liver treat, and boy are they TASTY! So tasty I concentrate reeeeealllly hard and do whatever I am asked! See, I'll show you!

So Happy time to give thanks for your dogs American families! I hope you have lots of good food, shared with your pets of course, and a wonderful weekend! I will be back on Monday with lots to talk about from my adventures this weekend (or so I am told!).

1 comment: